BOURNE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Reports To: Building Principal and Director of Technology
Job Goals: To oversee computers, software, and computer labs within assigned buildings. To assist students and staff in the use of technology in the classroom and in the content area.
- Oversee circulation of software and use of equipment.
- With the assistance of the classroom teacher, supervise students when using the computer lab.
- Assist teachers in providing a program of computer skills and experiences for students.
- Record teacher requests for software and equipment usage within assigned buildings.
- Tag all technology items and maintains a computer inventory of technology equipment within each building.
- Perform low level technical support for technology equipment.
- Install applications and performs maintenance on computer systems.
- Attend meetings that pertain to area of responsibility.
- Act as a liaison between schools for sharing information.
- Maintain professional confidentiality in all matters.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the building Principal and/or Director of Technology.
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience working with children.
- Experience with computers, college level courses in computers and or related industry experience preferred.
Terms of Employment: School year; paid for either 30 or 35 hours per week
Evaluation: Performance will be evaluated by building principal or Director of Technology and/ or designee.
Adoption Date: 3/1/2004
Job Description - Job Descriptions