1. Assist the Title I teacher in testing within the first four weeks of school.
2. Assist the Title I teacher in the development of schedules within the first month of school.
3. Provide 5-6 instructional sessions per day in a small group or individual basis, instruction determined by the Title I teacher and/or classroom teacher.
4. Assist in the development of individual instructional objectives for each
Title I student.
5. Prepare and maintain data collection for program management as directed.
6. Assist the Title I teacher in the selection of students.
7. Share information with necessary staff regarding program and pupil progress.
8. Complete all mandated reports within given time lines.
9. Attend system-wide in-services, staff development workshops, PAC activities, as warranted.
10. Assist with supervising students as determined by the building principal.
11. Maintain professional confidentiality in all matters.
12. Perform other duties as requested by the director and/or building principal.