Dear BPS Families,
As the days get colder and pumpkins are everywhere that you look, we know that learning is in full swing in our schools. In addition to the many communications that you receive from our schools, I will continue to update you on district-wide information and items that you may find of interest.
Please see below:
- We would greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill out this 5-minute survey so that we can gather input on our ESSER III grant spending plan BPS ESSER III Community Outreach Survey
- On Wednesday October 13th the School Committee will meet for their regular meeting at 6:00PM. The agenda is linked HERE and includes a presentation on the new freshman course offerings that promote high expectations as well as our overall District Strategy.
- In case you missed it, last week we shared the linked information on the state masking mandate. We are currently monitoring the vaccination rates of our students and staff and encourage all who are eligible to seek vaccination.
- If you haven’t done so already, please fill out the consent form for our COVID-19 testing program (test and stay & symptomatic) that can be found at the following link. This will save families time and effort finding testing locations and will help to keep more students in school.
- Students in grades 6 - 9 are encouraged to join us on October 25th at 6:00PM in the BHS Auditorium to learn more about the Bourne High School's Innovation Pathways Program, which is scheduled to roll out in Fall 2022. For more information, please see our invitation here!
Kerri Anne Quinlan-Zhou, Ed.D., Superintendent